Pontenero was born from the meeting of four entrepreneurs from different galaxies:
for over 40 years in the sector confirming the family attitude and passion engaged in the production and sale of leather goods for three generations, today owner of the Maquis store in Senago (MI); the operators of the sector are recognized as having a profound knowledge of luggage products, bags and accessories.
Entrepreneur in the Information Technology sector with specific skills in B2B, B2C distribution and in the management of sales points developed in the creation of a chain with over 40 personal computer, peripheral and accessories stores; participated in the creation of a Private Label product line at the most important national IT distributor and in the creation of a dedicated team of product managers and customer care.
Serial entrepreneur since 1987; he participated in the opening of an eCommerce as early as 1994. His path of over 30 years has allowed him to gain a great experience in B2B and B2C retail, with constant attention to digital and customer journey issues and a profound knowledge of logistics and distribution issues related to online sales: since 2016 it has contributed to the creation of a logistics platform dedicated to e-commerce that today thousands of customers use with satisfaction.
Business angel, fundraising and crowdfunding expert, profound knowledge of the legal, financial and economic aspects of rapidly expanding companies; followed the development and qualification of various start-ups and innovative SMEs; expert in intellectual property and industrial property rights.
Pontenero boasts a close partnership with OS2, www.os2.it, a communication agency for over 20 years on the web that thanks to the competence and professionalism of their founders Stéphane C. Martin and Vincenzo Miccichè has established itself on the Italian scene.
Pontenero aims to become a point of reference in the online sale of suitcases, bags and accessories of the so-called "accessible fashion"; wide assortment, absolute guarantee of originality, correct prices, these are the pillars on which our offer is based. Our customers are those looking for a wide range of products belonging to recognizable brands, with absolute guarantee of originality, an adequate price and with a prompt level of assistance:
- Every day we make new products available to our customers and for our partner brands we offer the entire range not only the top products.
- The guarantee of originality of each product is absolute, Pontenero purchases only original products from the respective manufacturers and are delivered to our customers in the original packaging as they come from the manufacturer, complete with all the labels and certificates that certify their origin and originality. ; in many cases the products purchased are shipped on our behalf directly from the producers to our customers.
- The mix of skills catalyzed on the Pontenero project ensures that the company pays the utmost attention to all aspects of the online sales activity: competitiveness in the offer, pre and post sales assistance by email, chat and telephone numbers to which "true" answers ”People, free transport throughout the country, management of the guarantee and simplified return procedures.
Multi-channeling is at the heart of the Pontenero project, the partnership between physical retailers and Pontenero, will modify the paradigm of competition not on equal terms between the world of specialized shops and online sales; the stores that participate in the “PN Channel Manager” program will benefit from a series of advantages that allow them to move their warehouse more and increase traffic in the store.
Finally through the web it is possible to promote our wonderful country in the world; this is our contribution, our mission that we pursue with daily passion; together with our suppliers and partners, we are constantly striving to offer the best of Italian artisan production.
- Desio (MB) office operational headquarters:
Via Lavoratori Autobianchi, 1,
at the Brianza Technological Pole
20832 Desio MB
VAT no.: IT 12262400018
REA: TO - 1277289
Recipient code: M5UXCR1
- Administrative Office Turin Office (TO):